Switching to DMVdesk is easier than you think
As you start the DMVdesk transition process, you’ll be assisted in completing three documents.
- 1 The DMV BPA Change Form — to notify the DMV
- 2 MVSC Dealer Agreement — detailing services, pricing, data security and privacy standards
- 3 ACH Form — to streamline your billing
After signing off on the forms, you’ll be introduced to your dedicated DMVdesk Account Executive.
Pre-Installation Technical Review & Training
During the 30-day DMV wait period, DMVdesk prepares for launch in your store(s).
- Pre-Installation — set up users, secure computer terminals and data transfer, and more
- Phase One Training — Business Office, Sales, and F&I
- Phase Two Training — Business Office
- Phase Three Training —Business Office Management
Your Implementation Coordinator and Account Executive will both continue to work closely with you as DMVdesk officially goes into effect throughout your dealership.
You will have 24/7 access to our audit, registration and technical support.
IT’S THAT EASY TO SWITCH TO DMVdesk
"I would like to tell you about our transition from one of the original First Line Service Providers to DMVdesk…it was FLAWLESS! Our transition went smooth; it was a non-event. I was amazed and thrilled — those emotions never changed. They are always stopping by to make sure everything is still being done the fastest and easiest way possible. The software is detailed and easy to use, and the integration is worry-free. I would highly recommend DMVdesk…"
Toyota Corona, Corona, California